Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Glo Friends Sleeping Bag Colors

This weekend I went through my Glo Friends collection to determine what I still need to complete it. For several months I have been gathering MIP pics to determine the sleeping bag colors and I am getting closer to finding out what went with what. If you can help, please let me know.

Glo Bashfulbug - Blue
Glo Bonnie Beetle - Purple
Glo Bookbug - Green
Glo Bopbug - Blue
Glo Bug  - Purple
Glo Clutterbug - Light Orange
Glo Cricket - Yellow
Glo Doodle Bug - Red
Glo Firefly - Orange
Glo Grannybug - Blue
Glo Horsefly - Blue
Glo Skunkbug - Orange
Glo Snail - Orange or Blue
Glo Snugbug - Pink
Glo Spider - Red with blue trim
Glo Tootlebug - Blue
Glo Worm - Green  or Yellow

Glo Nuttybug - ??
Glo Prayerbug - ??
Glo Flutterbug - ??
Glo Butterfly - ??


  1. I have a glo butterfly -blue wings pink hat- she has a light purple sleepingbag.

    Thank you very much for your help with the colours of the sleepingbag.

  2. Ijin Promosi yaa...
    bagi teman2 semua yang membutuhkan sleeping bag murah, kami menjual sleeping bag murah dengan berbagai variasi dan ukuran.

    Powered By Girilaya Real Groups