Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Glo Friends Sleeping Bag Colors

This weekend I went through my Glo Friends collection to determine what I still need to complete it. For several months I have been gathering MIP pics to determine the sleeping bag colors and I am getting closer to finding out what went with what. If you can help, please let me know.

Glo Bashfulbug - Blue
Glo Bonnie Beetle - Purple
Glo Bookbug - Green
Glo Bopbug - Blue
Glo Bug  - Purple
Glo Clutterbug - Light Orange
Glo Cricket - Yellow
Glo Doodle Bug - Red
Glo Firefly - Orange
Glo Grannybug - Blue
Glo Horsefly - Blue
Glo Skunkbug - Orange
Glo Snail - Orange or Blue
Glo Snugbug - Pink
Glo Spider - Red with blue trim
Glo Tootlebug - Blue
Glo Worm - Green  or Yellow

Glo Nuttybug - ??
Glo Prayerbug - ??
Glo Flutterbug - ??
Glo Butterfly - ??













1 comment:

  1. I have a glo butterfly -blue wings pink hat- she has a light purple sleepingbag.

    Thank you very much for your help with the colours of the sleepingbag.

    ReplyDelete