Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New My Child Arrival

I purchased a little My Child doll a few weeks ago, and it just arrived!




So I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl! Maybe you My Child experts can help! I am pretty sure the outfit is orginal. It is in really nice condition. Any tips on doing the hair would be greatly appreciated as well!

So, while geeking out on My Child dolls I found this photo stream filled with gorgeous My Child creations. There are hundreds! Here are a couple of my faves:






What total beauties! This gal is so amazingly creative! I love her backgrounds too. She really puts a lot of thought into her dolls.

2 comments:

  1. Hello;


    I had a child doll as a kid back in the 80's but unfortunately gave it away. Where did you purchase it from? if you can please email me @ jnctf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have the girl version of your My Child doll. Mine had the exact same outfit only with pink stripes. Mine also had longer hair with 2 ponytails and bows in her hair. I got mine in 1987 in the Netherlands for my 6th birthday.

    ReplyDelete